Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

Comodore AMIGA 500

BigDadyKane

Otázka

7 odpovědí na tuto otázku

prosperity makes friends, adversity tries them.Though he had a very limited education, Buddy had a fine mind and a Ph.D. in human nature, born of a lifetime of keen observation and dealing with his own demons and those of his family. Early in his marriage he had a drinking problem. One day he came home and told his wife he knew his drinking was hurting her and their family and he was never going to drink again. And he never did, for more than fifty years.Well into his eighties, Buddy could tell amazing stories highlighting the personalities of dogs hed had five or six decades earlier. He remembered their names, their looks, their peculiar habits, how he came by them, the precise way they retrieved shot birds. Lots of people would come by his house and sit on the porch for a visit. Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web . warcraft gold webpage! After they left hed have a story about them or their kidssometimes funny, sometimes sad, usually sympathetic, always understanding.I learned a lot from the stories my uncle, aunts, and grandparents told me: that no one is perfect but most people are good; that people cant be judged only by their worst or weakest moments; that harsh judgments can make hypocrites of us all; that a lot of life is just showing up and hanging on; that laughter is often the best, and sometimes the only, response to pain. Perhaps most important, I learned that everyone has a storyof dreams and nightmares, hope and heartache, love and loss, courage and fear, sacrifice and selfishness. FFXI Gil All my life Ive been interested in other peoples stories. Ive wanted to know them, understand them, feel them. When I grew up and got into politics, I always felt the main point of my work was to give people a chance to have better stories.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno, a proto není možné odpovídat.
  • Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu