Hello tats,

How are you?

So there you have it :

President of xsl is Tatsumatu

Co-president of xsl is GM

Contact us : steam name : tats15

steam name : GM

About us :

Connection allows users to log on, view other members, post comments and see the activity pages.

in the XSL is now installed and created a fully functional system ranking

Ranking is based on vim, the system works throughout the year.

XSL displays the matches via live stream, also displays summaries and overviews of the weekend .

Who are we?

XSL is like a Champions League, in which they play matches and playing for the Cup.

Football Match 5+1.

Of course this is a football match :D

Where you can sign-up your team?

First you must register on our website www.xsleague.com, then get the forum andfind it there, everything about the game rules ... Also on our site, you can find a link to the bans, it is a player who got banned forbad behavior, abuse,crashed servers….

Where you can find us : www.xsleague.com , www.facebook.com/extremesoccerleague , www.steamcommunity.com/soccer/xsl , www.twitter.com/groups/XSL/extremesoccerleague

I hope you like it , My friend cannon website, go to law school if you need help, I'll tell him whatever you write.

Have a nice day .

Thank you .

R.

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu