Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

Prenos mezi psp a mobilem

wilson194

Otázka

8 odpovědí na tuto otázku

a jak si to udelal?ja nikdy nenarazil na to,jak bych mobil a psp pres infrac moh spojit

PspIrda 0.0.1 ;

"En essayant continuellement, on finit par réussir. Donc: plus ça rate plus on a de chances que ça marche."

Warning: approximative english!!!

PspIrda is a Irda Obex file transfer program ie you can transfer files between your psp, your cell phone, your palm, your pc and all the devices compatible with this protocol.

The irda stack used in this program is not from me. Its author ask to not promote work derivate from his work with his name so you will only find it in the copyright file of the program. Thank you for your great work Mr ... !

This version 0.0.1 is a proof of concept.

I know the GUI is ugly but it wasn't the objective of this release.

The objective was to release something functional to test it with your devices and to have feedback on the compatibility.

The main problem of this release is the transfer speed. It's slow, really slow; the speed is 9600pbs. It's not a limitation of the technology which can go up to 115200bps but of the pspsdk which doesn't include any function to configure the speed of irda port of the PSP. The developers at ps2dev.org are doing an amazing job with the pspsdk and I'm sure they will find us a way to change this.

Working configurations:

PSP -> Nokia 6131

Nokia 6131 -> PSP

Configurations to test:

PSP -> PSP

PSP -> PC (windows, linux, ...)

PC -> PSP

Cell phones -> PSP

PSP -> Cell phones

PSP -> Palm

Palm -> PSP

everything you imagine!!!

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno, a proto není možné odpovídat.
  • Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu