• Odpovědi 255
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední odpověď

Nejvíc přispívající

Nejvíce příspěvků v jednom dni

Nejvíc přispívající

cituji z

http://www.fanjita.org/

Ditlew and I made some breakthroughs today with the EBOOT loader for GTA, and I'm so excited I thought I'd share the news, since we've been hammering away at this problem for weeks now, and it feels like we're starting to get somewhere. 

Last night we finally managed to remove what is believed to be the last traces of GTA from the PSP's memory, and we appear to have full user-mode control over all the available memory and resources (with the exception, of course, of flash memory). 

So far this hasn't translated into everything magically-working, including the loader menu, but we have run the first homebrew game using the EBOOT loader - "PSP Rick Dangerous". 

So, there's still a lot of work to do, but it's coming along nicely. 

This also seems like an opportune moment to properly introduce Ditlew, although we've been working together since the start of the EBOOT Loader for GTA project. He's a 30-year-old Dane working as a lead programmer, with a past in the gaming scene and a strong passion for AI - not to mention a sharp mind and a lot of determination. 

tak snad už brzy.....konečně

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Guest Anonymous

Škoda že neni kompletne novy firmware ...namiesto toho od sony...ktory by mal vlastne jadro ( myslim nieco take ako linux/windous..) aby teda na tom behali aj iso aj setky...proste setko

Odkaz ke komentáři

Guest Anonymous
no, ale něják se začít musí......

ještě, že jsem to GTA koupil

btw. teďka jsem hrál ,,Super Mario World".....:D

Jaká je přípona těch her pro Snes ???? :?:
Odkaz ke komentáři

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno, a proto není možné odpovídat.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu