Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

Nová ochrana proti Pandoře ? ANO ! TA-088 v3+ - Nový TIFF Exploit !

tekken90

Otázka

Pandora won't work on my New PSP Slim??

Here's the case..

I have a newly bought PSP Slim but my "pandoras" won't work.

But it reads all my memory stick content on XMB...as i tried to save a game from UMD it works perfectly...music files eg .mp3 works fine.... video files eg .mp4 also do!

DSCF3344.jpg

So my memory stick reader is fine i concluded... so what's keeping my Pandora not to work???

Curiosity strikes i open it upped!

hmnnn.. this looks new...

My first impression because the flex/ribbon were NOW tinted blue compared to its gray colored original...maybe a new production line..

DSCF3348.jpg

But still a mystery why my any Pandora kit won't work.

..........maybe a new .ipl is needed to boot it up... the battery still puts it on the service mode / auto on!

Update....

I had removed TA-088 "new" CPU and put it on TA-085 mobo BUT STILL Pandora won't work!

So the culprit is not the Mobo...It is the NEW CPU!

více info zde: http://forums.maxconsole.net/showthread.php?t=117432

hum... looks like they started changing syscon then, still the fact that you can provide us with the idstorage dump hashes of this psp fairly means that they the pandora still works (meaning that they still use the 0xFFFFFFFF serial batteries to trigger the service mode and that our forged block works just as well as it did on earlier models. This obviously means that they did not (or rather could not) change the cpu mask rom codes (they probably have a few thousands to use) The day they need a new batch of cpu is the day pandora stops working. (I hope not before the 03g model)
Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

• Odpovědi 293
  • Vytvořeno
  • Poslední odpověď

Top Posters For This Question

Nejvíce příspěvků v jednom dni

Top Posters For This Question

TA-088 v1, v2, v3... wtf.

As you might have seen on silverspring blog, (great thing about that new NAND support, btw), there are 3 different versions of the TA-088 mobo.

You could already use DC5 with v1, and now you can use DC6 with v2, but v3 (latest one, will come with latest units) can't be pandorized, because of the preipl patched that makes unable (as far as today) to run the Pandora core.

So, just to sum up. Try using jas0nuk's latest pspident (when he updates it to latest mobos :P) to check what mobo do you have, and therefore you will be able (or not) to use latest DC. Meanwhile, remember that v2 comes with 3.90ofw, and v3 would probably come with this same ofw or upper.

Therefore, please don't ask for a new DC if v6 doesn't work for you, as this problem might (or might not) have a solution. Be sure that if any solution is found, you'll see a DC7.

Hope that this and silverspring post clarifies all this things, so you know what can be used with latest DC. If you have any new info about what ofw comes with the v3 or anything interesting, don't hesitate to comment :)

Odkaz ke komentáři

cau. o vikendu sem si objednal psp slim, ale ted ste me zasadili do hlavy orisek,. jak je to s tou deskou v3? uz se prodava nebo k nam jeste nedorazila? pripadne je uz ta ochrana nejak prolomena? dik

No už se objevilo pár případu že PSP nešlo flashnout,ale můžeš mít štěstí a vůbec ji mít nemusíš....2)Ne zatím prolomena není

Odkaz ke komentáři

Návštěvník
Toto téma je nyní uzavřeno, a proto není možné odpovídat.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu