Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - Oh-la-la! PSP price drops extend to France?

Rixcz

• Administrators

2giga_qjgenth.jpg?734940 4giga_qjgenth.jpg?879935

Submitted by whoelse, this tip-off concerns a deal that some of you guys might raise the financial alarm for. While the official word from Sony claims that the PSP price drops remain an exclusive for North America and Canada, maybe it extends farther than we thought. Like, across oceans and France farther.

From France gaming store MicroMania, PSP-Generation was able to sniff out the respective prices for both PSP packs that include a 2GB or 4GB memory stick. Respectively, the Media Manager Edition and Value Pack cost around 230 and 280 (around US 300 and 380, by current conversion rates and with a bit of room for allowance).

Still no official word from Sony, so for now, we raise the red Rumor card. If you wish to investigate for your own, and do your own French-English translation (and currency conversion), no one's stopping you. The Source link is below.

PSP?i=pzbE6n</img>

PSP?i=LHle5WI1</img> PSP?i=nKT78vop</img> PSP?i=ft6JvZa3</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu