Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - The Fast and the Furious goes gold with new features and screens

Rixcz

• Administrators

game32_qjgenth.jpg?720969

Careening over to your handheld with the addicting (?!) smell of burnt rubber, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift has finally gone gold. Even more good news for racing fans: Namco Bandai has announced new features for the handheld title that's spun off from the PS2 version.

• Swap Meet - wirelessly trade your customized and tricked-out cars with your friends in a non-career mode
  • Tuner Shop - offer a multi-grade oil change as a purchasable item to temporarily increase your cars' speed and performance
  • Extras - unlockable content (pictures and media) from the movie and the real world of racing

Some of you might think that the "Tokyo Drift" movie was a let down, but hey!, that doesn't mean the game would totally suck. Y'know what they often say: "Gameplay experience may change when playing online." And a racer that has wireless support would definitely go far (plus all the addiction over car fumes).

Get your shift sticks ready; more screens in 3, 2, 1...

game13_qjgenth.jpg?666006 yeoldetunnery6_qjgenth.jpg?813749 sweep10_qjgenth.jpg?597803

yeoldetunnery10_qjgenth.jpg?370808 game10_qjgenth.jpg?983777 game11_qjgenth.jpg?737428

game8_qjgenth.jpg?734218 game24_qjgenth.jpg?703917 game48_qjgenth.jpg?589474

PSP?i=1JyubG</img>

PSP?i=3gdzSbkv</img> PSP?i=YAgg2ysQ</img> PSP?i=CvS76NS4</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu