Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - The Bigs - newest batch of screens

Rixcz

• Administrators

8_qjgenth.jpg?004306

The lone screenshot from last November was the first look we had of 2K Sports' newest major league baseball game The BIGS. This time we've got the newest batch of screens for your eyes only.

The BIGS, aka MLB: The BIGS, is a multiplatform (Xbox360, PS3, PS2, PSP, and Wii) sports title developed by Blue Castle Games. It features online capabilities for up to four players, minigames to train the players (we imagine it might be like Virtua Tennis), and power ups. As far as the visuals go, we really can't complain. We're intrigued as to what the batter and pitcher are doing in the middle of a busy city street but we've yet to see those outrageous special effects.

We'll quit with the prattle now and keep our noses peeled for more info on this. The BIGS is slated to slide on the shelves in June 25 (according to Wikipedia). Check out the screens for now.

2_qjgenth.jpg?798010 3_qjgenth.jpg?699492 1_qjgenth.jpg?663259 5_qjgenth.jpg?994177

4_qjgenth.jpg?053888 6_qjgenth.jpg?708342 7_qjgenth.jpg?789720

PSP?i=81mZ4n</img>

PSP?i=U6beR8Gt</img> PSP?i=xkMP1L6n</img> PSP?i=qoHFyEUO</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu