Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - More new screenshots for Smash Court Tennis 3

Rixcz

• Administrators

cplayer2_a_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?748945

As the first PSP entry in the Smash Court Tennis series, Namco Bandai is going all out to make sure that Smash Court Tennis 3 gives a good showing. It's got twice as many customizable items such as racquets and clothes as its predecessor. Players also get to try their hand at perfecting an array of tennis strokes from a selection of top ranked and promising professional tennis stars.

Speaking of tennis stars, the ones that are in Smash Court Tennis 3 are actually modeled after their real-life counterparts in order to add a more realistic feel to the game. You can check out screenshots of them in this previous article. It's not just all about the looks, too. Players can test and improve their skills through the game's various gameplay modes including Arcade, Exhibition, and Pro Tour Mode as well as the various mini-games.

Smash Court Tennis 3 from Namco Bandai is slated for a Q3 release in the U.S. For now, check out the new court screenshots below.

cplayer6_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?417698 cplayer3_a_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?126513 cplayer1_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?576781 cplayer4_c_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?993760

cplayer5_c_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?316936 cplayer4_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?230986 cplayer2_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?573429 cplayer5_thumb_qjgenth.jpg?011977

PSP?i=nqcNAx</img>

PSP?i=BhuK1tKa</img> PSP?i=jCPsJI0e</img> PSP?i=1Jp2sFk2</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu