Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - Sony and Nintendo titles nominated for D&AD Yellow Pencil awards

Rixcz

• Administrators

dandad-43.gif?319973British educational charity D&AD has announced that several Sony and Nintendo titles have been nominated for its prestigious Yellow Pencil design awards. The D&AD Global Awards aim to recognise original, well-executed, and inspiring work which is "relevant to its context."

The nominees from the Sony camp include the PSP title LocoRoco and the PS2 titles Shadow of the Colossus and Buzz!: The Big Quiz. Over on the Nintendo side, DS title Brain Training and Wii title Wii Sports were nominated.

When the D&AD started its gaming awards category last year, a DS title - Nintendogs - took home a Yellow Pencil award. Resident Evil 4, which was released for both the Nintendo GameCube and Sony PS2, also won a Yellow Pencil in last year's awards ceremonies.

The winners of this year's Yellow Pencil awards will be announced on May 24.

PSP?i=pzdKKh</img>

PSP?i=JeFOQHVU</img> PSP?i=SIHV66nL</img> PSP?i=GNrsX5cM</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu