Přejít na obsah
  • Vytvořit účet

PSPUpdates.qj.net (EN) - A Night in Fantasia 2007, soon to make Australia happy

Rixcz

• Administrators

nightinfantasia2007_qjgenth.jpg?692604 For those who haven't booked a flight to Australia yet, then the people from Eminence Orchestra would like to remind you that you still have some time left to go ahead and do so. After all, one of the most popular video game orchestral performances is headed for Sydney and Melbourne in merely a week. That's right, in case you forgot, Eminence Symphony Orchestra's A Night in Fantasia 2007 - Symphonic Games Edition, will be making waves in the Land of the Koalas, via their proven musical talent as well as their skill in performing the music from video games that we know and love.

Set to make an appearance in Sydney on April 20 and 21, then in Melbourne on April 27, the 60-piece orchesrtra will be accompanied by a 30-piece choir and will be conducted by Philip Chu. Meanwhile, tunes that fans can look forward to will include classic video game themes from titles such as Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy XII, FF Tactics and the rest of the FF series, Chrono Trigger, Xenogears, Shadow of the Colossus, Tales of Legendia, Metal Gear Solid, WoW: The Burning Crusade, Super Mario Brothers and Legend of Zelda, to name just a few.

Those who want a seat for the show can either order their tickets online via TicketMaster, or those who will be seeing the Sydney performance can simply drop by the local Kinokuniya store.

Now, there's just one song request that I'd like to make... please, please, please play Radical Dreamers from Chrono Cross. Either that, or I'll be happy with whatever Chocobo theme that they put in there. So with the days ticking away until the performance begins, what song would you want to hear the Eminence folks play?

PSP?i=4NvuXr</img>

PSP?i=z7Jsk8O1</img> PSP?i=p92AJBlg</img> PSP?i=0poP5YnC</img>

Více...

Odkaz ke komentáři
Sdílet na ostatní stránky

Přidej se do diskuze

Můžete přidat přidat příspěvek a zaregistrovat se později. Pokud máte úcet, přihlašte se.

Návštěvník
Odpovědět na toto téma...

×   Vložili jste obsah s formátováním..   Odstranit formátování

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Váš odkaz byl automaticky načten a vložen..   Zobrazit jako odkaz

×   Váš předchozí obsah byl obnoven.   Vymazat obsah

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Vytvořit...

Důležitá informace

Tento web používá k poskytování služeb a k analýze návštěvnosti soubory cookies. Více informací naleznete v Zásady ochrany osobních údajů a Pravidla webu